Last Updated – April, 2023.
By using StaffConnect (the “Service”), You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). If You do not agree to these terms, do not accept these Terms of Service, do not continue use of the website, mobile App, or any of our products or services of StaffConnect. By accepting these Terms of Service, or by continuing to use any Service on the StaffConnect website or mobile App, You are agreeing to this Terms of Service agreement and are bound by the provisions herein. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors, subscribers, users and any others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If You disagree with any part of these Terms of Service, then You may not access the Service.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Application” or “App” means any software program provided by the Company which is downloaded by You on any electronic device.
“Client” (referred to as “the Client”, “You”, or “Yourself”) is yourself the individual who is subscribing to the Services of the Company, or any such company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Services, as may be applicable, and in so doing is agreeing to these Terms of Service on their own behalf and on behalf of any such company or legal entity.
“Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this agreement) refers to 1385673 B.C. LTD., 1500-1055 West Georgia street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6E 4N7, doing business as “StaffConnect” under this agreement.
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
“Service” or “Services” refers to the Company’s Application, or the Company’s website or any software program of the company that is accessed by the Client.
“Third-Party Site” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party website that may be displayed, included or made available to be accessed by the Service.
“Website” refers to the website of the Service; (https://www.staffconnect-app.com)
- Your use of or dependance on the Service is at Your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree and consent to StaffConnect providing you communications about your account and the Services electronically. Any electronic communications will be considered to be received by You within 1 hour after the time We post such communications to Our website or notify You via email. Any communications sent to You by postal mail will be considered to be received by You three (3) business days after We send any such postal mail. In order to contact You more efficiently, We may contact You using calls or text messages to the telephone number(s) that You have provided us. We may place such calls or texts to:
- i. send you OTP text messages;
- ii. provide you notices regarding your account or account activity;
- iii. collect a debt owed by You to StaffConnect; or
- iv. provide any other informational or transactional message related to your Account.
We may share your phone number(s) with service providers with whom we contract to assist us in making these calls and texts to you. By providing a phone number to StaffConnect, You provide Your express consent for Us to contact You via phone or text message by use of an auto-dialer or an artificial or prerecorded voice to carry out the purposes We have identified above. You may opt-out of the automated communications service at any time. You warrant and represent that You are either the account holder of any phone numbers You provide to us, or You have the express permission of the account holder to provide such numbers. You also agree that if and before You disconnect or transfer any phone number you provided Us, you will send all necessary texts or other communications to Us in order to stop future text messages from being sent to that number. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of Our texting program, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice. We are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected text messages, including, but not limited to, undelivered texts resulting from any form of filtering by your mobile carrier or service provider, and We cannot guarantee that each user will receive the benefit of the texting program for each text message sent.
- 3. You understand and agree that StaffConnect may, without further notice or warning and in our discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations that you or anyone acting on your behalf has with StaffConnect or its agents for quality control and training purposes, or StaffConnect’s protection or recordkeeping purposes. You acknowledge and understand that, while your communications with StaffConnect may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning, not all telephone lines or calls may be recorded by StaffConnect, and We do not guarantee that recordings of any particular telephone calls will be retained or retrievable.
- 4. The use by the Client of any robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated instrument to access our website, mobile app, or proprietary work is not permitted under any circumstances. We reserve the right to remove Your account(s) if we, in our sole discretion, determine You have accessed StaffConnect via any such instrument.
- 5. You may not incorporate StaffConnect or any portion thereof into any other program, product, or service offering.
- 6. The sharing of any particular Log-in account is not permitted. Your login may only be used by one person, without exceptions.
- 7. You may not use StaffConnect to upload, or distribute in any way, files that contain viruses, worms, spam, corrupted files, or any other code of a destructive nature that may damage the operation of another's computer or the operation of any software services.
- 8. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself, including but not limited to Your email address, first and last name, and billing information. You further agree to maintain and promptly update Your data to keep all records current, veracious, and complete. If You provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, StaffConnect has the right to suspend or terminate Your use of the Service and any future use of the Service.
- If any concerns or disputes about the Service arise, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company. Failure to do so will constitute, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the forfeiture of right under which any claim may be made against the Company.
- All indemnifications and releases of liability from You (the Client) to the benefit of the Company under this Terms of Service, shall survive the termination of the Client’s subscription to and use of the Service, and shall not be nullified by matter of time elapsed since the Client allowed the term of their subscription to expire or be cancelled. Additionally, all forgoing protections from liability and indemnifications to the benefit of the Company will not be nullified in the event that the Company terminates the account of the Client or limits the Client’s access to the Services in any manner.
- We care about the security of Our users. While We work to protect the security of Your content and account, StaffConnect cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat Our rigorous security measures. You must notify Us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of Your account. By using StaffConnect Services, You agree to indemnify StaffConnect, to the fullest extent permitted by law, from any loss associated with any security breach of Your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your account and password. StaffConnect is not liable for any loss or damage from Your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, OTPs, passwords, or any other codes that You use to access the Services. It is important that the personal information We hold about You is accurate and current. Please keep Us informed if Your personal information changes. You agree to always provide correct and updated information and to use Your own and correct identity. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information of record to be incorrect. If You use or disclose information that is not correct, does not belong to You (or your respective organization) or that You are not authorized to use for any reason, then that will be construed as misuse of information under these Terms of Service agreement. Any data relating to misuse or suspected misuse may be saved and used for enforcing legal rights, assessing future risk and for the protection of involved parties.
5. Third-Party Sites
- Our Service may contain links, connections, or portals to Third-Party Sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility or liability for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third-Party Sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with the use of or reliance on access through the Company’s Services to any such content, goods or services which are hosted by or available through any such Third-Party web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any Third-Party web sites or services that You visit or obtain through the Service. You understand and agree to indemnify the Company with respect to any Third-Party Site and its potential or actual performance or non-performance of the obligations owed to You. You further indemnify the Company against any claim which may arise from the access or lack of access to any Third-Party Site through the Services.
- Monthly subscribers acknowledge that to ensure continuous service, monthly service fees will be automatically billed at the current rate, even if the user does not use the service during that month. Monthly subscribers will be billed for the entirety of the month on which they cancel their subscription. All StaffConnect charges are final, non-refundable, and will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Upon action by the Company to submit to You an invoice or bill Your account, it is Your responsibility to pay the invoice or billing, in full, within fourteen (14) days of the Company’s submission of the respective invoice.
- For all automatic or recurring billing plans, You hereby authorize StaffConnect to charge, withdrawal, or debit the method of payment that was provided to StaffConnect when You subscribed to the Services or which has been since updated. As the case may be, You are responsible for ensuring that You have sufficient funds in Your bank/credit union account for automatic bank drafts; sufficient funds in Your checking account for debit card payments; or sufficient credit available for credit card payments in order to make automatic payments on the dates specified in Your billing plan. Failure to ensure that sufficient funds are available for Your selected method of payment may result in late-payment and/or insufficient funds related fees. StaffConnect reserves the right to initiate payments and withdraw funds from any bank/credit account(s) (include saving accounts and non-primary checking accounts) on file at any time in order to collect all payments owed, including delinquent payments.
- Rights of dispute for Canadian residents:
- i. If you are a Canadian resident, you may dispute a Pre-Authorized Debit in accordance with the Rules of Payments Canada under the following conditions:
- ii. the pre-Authorized Debit was not drawn in accordance with your authorization contained herein; or
- iii. you have revoked its authorization hereunder.
- 5. In order to be reimbursed, a declaration to the effect that an event specified above took place must be completed and presented to the financial institution holding your account up to and including ten (10) business days after the date on which the pre-authorized debit in dispute was posted to your account. Any claim made after ten (10) business days or for any reason other than those set out above must be resolved solely between you and StaffConnect. You acknowledge that StaffConnect may dispute the validity of any claim for reimbursement by you under this section and that any such dispute shall be resolved solely between you and StaffConnect. If you are located in Canada, you hereby acknowledge and confirm that you have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement of Terms of Service. For example, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this agreement.
- 6. Users who subscribe to the Service on a custom-term basis (any non-standard length of term for engagement of the Services, to which the Client and the Company have previously agreed) acknowledge that they will be billed automatically at the beginning of their agreed-upon custom term and will be automatically billed at the completion of such term for a renewal of the same length of term period that they had previously selected, unless they notify the Company at least 30 days prior to the completion of their current subscription term period.
- 7. StaffConnect reserves the right to charge for other usage fees, including but not limited to SMS messages or messages via other means that are sent by StaffConnect to or on behalf of a Client. Without limitation to the forgoing, the Client acknowledges that StaffConnect may charge additional fees for any add-on services, including but not limited to additional data storage, supplemented email or phone support, and any general or specific system upgrades.
- 8. Any upgrades or extended features of the Service which are elected to at any time by the Client will be billed for on the Client’s account immediately. The billed amount will consist of a non-refundable charge for the applicable upgrade or extended feature being applied to the Client’s account for the remainder of the Client’s term of subscription to the Services of StaffConnect. A Client with a monthly subscription who makes any such elections of upgrades or extended features will be charged for the entirety of the month on which any such election was made. Payment will be processed immediately, in accordance with the Billing Section of these Terms of Service, and will be non-refundable.
- 9. Regardless of the Client’s preferred or selected method of payment for subscription to the Services, all Clients are required to submit to StaffConnect, upon the creation of their account, the payment information of a valid and current credit account. Credit account information and authorization will be the sole means through which a Client may purchase any upgrades or extended features of the Service.
- 10. Please note that fees may also be assessed separately by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or financial institution (your bank or credit union). StaffConnect does not set any of these fees and cannot control these fees.
- 11. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon fourteen (14) days notice from Us. Such notice may be provided at any time by email notification, posting the changes to the StaffConnect update and changelog Site (https://staffconnect-knowledge-base.super.site/changelog), or posting the changes to the Service itself. It is Your responsibility to be aware of any update that StaffConnect provides regarding the pricing of services.
- 12. All prices, as listed on StaffConnect’s website, advertising, promotional material, or as described in any demonstration or customer outreach meeting, do not include sales tax or other applicable duties as may be required by law. Any sales tax and duties required by law will be charged to the Client in addition to the listed, advertised, or discussed pricing of the Service.
- 13. StaffConnect shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. All payments are non-refundable, no exceptions.
7. Support & Feedback
- StaffConnect will provide customer support, including any maintenance or updates that StaffConnect releases for any Service to which Your account is subscribed, at no additional cost.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email. If Your account is delinquent, behind, or has been suspended, You may not qualify to receive customer support.
- You may provide StaffConnect with feedback or requests relative to the functionality or use of StaffConnect Services. In doing so, You hereby irrevocably transfer and assign to StaffConnect all of Your rights, titles, and interest in and to all feedback, requests, and submissions. StaffConnect is under no obligation to implement requests, or to keep any such implementations restricted to Your account only.
8. Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Canadian and international copyright laws protect StaffConnect. You may not modify, duplicate, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Service without our express written permission. We retain all legal rights and title to all of StaffConnect Services and products, and to all parts thereof.
- All intellectual property and related material that is developed or produced by StaffConnect, including but not limited to all of the software, programs, visual interfaces, graphics, design, information, data, source and object code, and business or operational practices developed by the Company, will be solely the property of the Company. As long as the Client abides by this agreement, the Client is granted a non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable limited-use license of this intellectual property. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of Our intellectual property remain exclusively with the Company. All logos related to StaffConnect’s Services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of StaffConnect or the Company’s affiliates. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without StaffConnect’s prior written consent. Additionally, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of StaffConnect. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without Our prior written consent.
- StaffConnect will claim no intellectual property rights over the material You provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain Yours. The Company reserves the right to keep any and all data or records concerning Your profile and uploaded materials that We, in Our sole discretion, deem appropriate to keep for the purposes of Our business records.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that respect of Our clients under these Terms of Service. We respond to reports of alleged copyright infringement so long as they comply with applicable law. Such reports should be submitted to (firstname.lastname@example.org). We reserve the right to disable or delete content alleged to be infringing and terminate accounts of repeat offenders.
- StaffConnect will not permit the use of any of the Services for the purpose of reverse engineering or accessing in order to build a competitive product or service, or to build a product using similar features, functions or graphics as StaffConnect. You are not permitted to copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services of StaffConnect.
- StaffConnect will not permit You to modify, adapt or hack the Service in any manner or form. Further, You agree to not modify any other website, mobile app, or online service so as to falsely imply that it is associated with StaffConnect.
- You are solely responsible for all content and information which is shared, saved, submitted, published, displayed or otherwise communicated under Your account through StaffConnect, including in the event that a claim or legal proceeding should arise after a termination of service. You accept legal responsibility for the sharing, saving, submitting, publishing, displaying or otherwise conveying of content which may be uploaded to StaffConnect Services by any of Your employees, contractors, or associates who have access to a StaffConnect account via Your subscription to StaffConnect Services. You indemnify StaffConnect from harm, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, from any and all material that You share, submit, publish, or display within any of the Services.
- Although StaffConnect undertakes no obligation to review, monitor or moderate any content posted to the Service, StaffConnect reserves the right to remove from the Service any content that we, in our sole discretion, determine to be: unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. StaffConnect further reserves the right to remove any content from the Service if such content is found, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of the terms of this agreement.
- You are solely responsible for undertaking any cancelation of Your account subscription, and you may cancel your account subscription at any time. We require written notification, via our customer support email address (email@example.com) in order to cancel Your account. Your account will be cancelled within two (2) business days of our receipt of Your email; it is Your responsibility to cancel Your account subscription before Your next billing date if You do not wish to be billed for the following billing period, and to take the two (2) business day cancellation window into consideration with regard to the billing cycle.
- All of Your Content may be deleted from the Service upon the cancellation of Your account subscription. StaffConnect cannot guarantee that this information will be recoverable once Your account has been cancelled.
- If You choose to cancel Your account, You will be charged for the remainder of the month (or other specified term of engagement that You have subscribed for) in which You have cancelled. All subscription payments are non-refundable regardless of termination.
- Any breach of the terms of this agreement or unauthorized use of the Service will be deemed a material breach of this agreement. StaffConnect, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate Your account, and use of the Service if You breach or otherwise fail to comply with this agreement. In such an occurrence, StaffConnect has no obligation to refund fees for service, retain the user content, or reinstate any of the offending accounts.
- You may not circumvent any StaffConnect policy or determinations about your account’s standing or access to the Service, such as any temporary or indefinite suspensions or other limitations or restrictions, including, but not limited to, engaging in the following actions:
- i. attempting to create new or additional StaffConnect account when an account has been restricted, suspended or otherwise limited;
- ii. creating new or additional StaffConnect accounts using information that is not your own (e.g. name, address, email address, etc.); or
- iii. using someone else’s StaffConnect account.
- 6. Any breach of the terms of this agreement or unauthorized use of any of the Services by any employee, contractor, or associate, who obtained access to StaffConnect via Your subscription to the Services, will be deemed to be a material breach of this agreement on Your behalf, as well as on their respective behalf. All accounts in breach will be subject to termination of the services, and legal recourse will be sought against the users of each respective account, if necessary and appropriate.
- 7. Upon any termination of this agreement, You must promptly destroy all materials which have been downloaded or otherwise obtained from StaffConnect, as well as any such copies thereof.
- 8. Termination of this agreement shall not act as a waiver of any breach of these Terms of Service and shall not release You from any liability for breach of Your obligations under this agreement.
- 9. If Your account becomes terminated by Yourself or StaffConnect:
- i. Your license and any rights under these Terms of Service will end;
- ii. You agree to immediately terminate and cease all use of the Services;
- iii. We may, but have no obligation to, delete all of Your information and data off of Our systems; and
- iv. We will not be liable to You or any third party for the compensation, reimbursement, or damages related to any termination or suspension of the Services, or for deletion of Your information or account data.
- 10. All of Your obligations under this Terms of Service, in every applicable provision therein, will survive the termination of your account subscription.
- The Company agrees to provide You with the following services:
- i. The design, implementation, and continued support for the software tools and programs as required for the Client's personnel or operational needs (the Service), within the scope of StaffConnect’s standard (or otherwise agreed upon) software packages.
- ii. The Services can also include any other tasks which You may require and request of Us in the future, which are to be billed at a rate determined by the Company and agreed to by Yourself, prior to the commencement of work on any such additional services. The Company hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client as is reasonably required and within the Company’s scope.
- 2. StaffConnect does not warrant the following: that the Service will meet Your specific requirements; that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; that the quality of any products, services, information, or any other material purchased or obtained by You through the Service will meet Your expectations; or that any real or perceived errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 3. In no event shall StaffConnect be liable to anyone for indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, indirect, consequential or other damages or any type (including loss of data, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage) arising out of, or in any way connected with the Service; including but not limited to the use or inability to use the Service, for any content obtained from or through the service, for any interruption, inaccuracy, error, or omission – regardless of cause. This exemption from liability shall prevail even in the event that StaffConnect had been previously advised of the possibility of any such damages being incurred by any other party in connection to the use or existence of, or the lack of use or existence of the Service. Some legal jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these legal jurisdictions, the Company's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- 4. StaffConnect makes no warranties that use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Service is provided to You "as is" and on a "as available" basis, and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties that would bind the Company, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards, or be error-free. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company does not make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- a. as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
- b. that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- c. as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or
- d. that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, adware, ransomware, or other malicious programming.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- 5. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content You obtain from the service is free of any viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, adware, ransomware, or other malicious programming. StaffConnect will not be liable to any party for the transmission of any viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, adware, ransomware, or other malicious programming through the Services; while StaffConnect will take efforts to maintain system security, any malicious programing that may be uploaded or transmitted via the Service will not constitute grounds for any liability on the part of StaffConnect for any loss, damages, or any other claim to be brought forth by any affected party. All clients accept that StaffConnect bares no legal responsibility for any of the above considered events, and willfully subscribes to the Services at their own risk.
- 6. You retain sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Your account’s content. StaffConnect shall not be held responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss, or failure to store any content, under any circumstances.
- 7. You acknowledge that the Service may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance (either by StaffConnect or third-party providers), or because of other causes beyond StaffConnect’s reasonable control. StaffConnect will not be liable for any such unavailability, but shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notification of any scheduled service disruption, if deemed necessary.
12. Independent Status
- In providing the Service under this Terms of Service, it is expressly agreed that the Company is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Company and the Client acknowledge that this Terms of Service does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a service agreement.
- Except as may be stipulated by obligations in this Terms of Service, the Company will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services. The Company will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client.
- The Company may, at the Company's sole and absolute discretion, engage a third-party sub-contractor to perform some or all of the obligations of the Company under this Terms of Service. In the event that the Company hires a sub-contractor, the sub-contractor will be considered an agent of the Company.
14. Terms Of Service
- StaffConnect and the Client hereby agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the provisions of these Terms of Service are abided by, and both parties hereby consent to their obligations under this Terms of Service.
- The Client hereby agrees and understands that StaffConnect assumes no liability for, and disclaims any warranty regarding all affiliated companies and services that may be associated with, or provide support to StaffConnect in the provision of the Services. Any third-party partners or processors of StaffConnect are not to be considered a part of StaffConnect or the Company’s Services, and the Company henceforth makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind regarding the services or operations of third-party partners or processors, and assumes no liability for such services or operations.
- The failure of StaffConnect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any right afforded to StaffConnect under this agreement which is subsequently waived does not constitute a waiver of any other right not expressly waived under this agreement, nor does the waiver of any such right guarantee the continued waiver of such so as to restrict StaffConnect’s continued enforcement of the full rights afforded under this agreement.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between You and StaffConnect and governs Your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between You and StaffConnect (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service or any prior Letters of Engagement). It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting these Terms of Service except as expressly provided in this agreement.
- StaffConnect reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement or its policies relating to the Service at any time, and without notice, effective upon posting of an updated version of this agreement on the Service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes, whether material or non-material, under this agreement. In continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the revised terms, in whole or in part, You are required to stop using the website and the Service immediately.
- The laws of the Province of British Columbia and the Federal laws of Canada shall govern this Terms of Service agreement; this agreement shall be interpreted, construed, and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Province of British Columbia and the Federal laws of Canada. Other international Copyright and Privacy laws may also apply in certain circumstances. Your use of the Services may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws in Your jurisdiction. StaffConnect’s business operations are conducted under the jurisdiction of Province of British Columbia and the Federal laws of Canada.
- Any portions of this Terms of Service which specify separate terms or provisions based on the residence or location of a Client based on national, state, provincial, or other territorial location, then such terms will apply to the Client based on such location distinction.
- This Terms of Service agreement is Severable. If any provision of these Term of Service is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of this Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- StaffConnect reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or limit access to the StaffConnect Services for any reason, and any such determination will be made in our sole discretion. We will undertake reasonable action to notify any Client affected by any of the forgoing measures.
- If You have any questions about these Terms of Service, You can contact us: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
© Copyright Konetix Labs Inc. 2023.